El Tour de Tucson
38th Banner-University Medicine El Tour de Tucson!
The Hermitage is so excited to be a nonprofit partner of 38th Banner-University Medicine El Tour de Tucson this year! We invite you to ride for #TeamHermitage in El Tour de Tucson on Saturday, November 20, 2021.
For more information about the event (deadlines, rider info, merchandise, etc.), please visit: www.eltourdetucson.org
TO RIDE FOR #TEAMHERMITAGE OR SUPPORT OUR TEAM, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW...
El Tour Registration Instructions
- Go to eltourdetucson.org and click on Register.
- Click on “Select a Non-Profit to Fundraise for.”
- Click the box of the ride you would like to participate in and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. There you can either set up a BikeReg account or Register as a Guest.
- Fill out the Participant Contact Information.
- IMPORTANT!!! Just before the “Additional Information” section, there is a drop-down box labeled Fundraising Charity. Click the arrow on the right to see the drop-down box and choose “THE HERMITAGE NO-KILL CAT SHELTER AND SANCTUARY” as your charity.
- Once you finish answering the rest of the questions, scroll to the bottom and click either Register Another Participant or Proceed to Checkout. Once you proceed to checkout you will be prompted to pay your registration fee and then directed to set up your fundraising page.
- Feel free to have fun and be creative with your fundraising page; add pictures and tell a story about why you are choosing to ride for The Hermitage!
Not riding? You can still support #TeamHermitage!
Visit the fundraising pages of our individual riders and donate to their ride. Spread the word! Share this website with your friends and family and encourage them to ride or get involved.